- Item(s) for Board Deliberation & Resolution:
· proposed amendments to K-IFRS 1103
· Proposed amendments to K-IFRS 1001 and 1008
- Reportable Item(s) to the Board:
· The 4th KASB Meeting Minutes 2019
· Reviewing the Legal Basis for the Announcement of Procedure of Editorial corrections to Korea Accounting Standards
KASB Meetings are generally open to the public, unless otherwise specified. However, because of limited seats available, anybody interested in observing KASB Meetings
must first register via e-mail at the latest three working-days prior to any KASB Meeting.
Observer registration is only accepted via e-mail (email@example.com), and although there is no specific registration form, we require at least the following information for
each person interested in observing KASB Meetings :
- Name of observer
- Name of the entity the observer works for
- Address of the entity
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
We will then confirm your seat or inform you that no seat is available.