- Item(s) for Board Deliberation & Resolution:
· Proposed Amendments, K-IFRS 1001 'Presentation of Financial Statements'
- Reportable Item(s) to the Board:
· The 3rd KASB Meeting Minutes 2020
· IASB Exposure draft ‘General Presentation and Disclosures'
· IFRS Update
KASB Meetings are generally open to the public, unless otherwise specified. However, because of limited seats available, anybody interested in observing KASB Meetings
must first register via e-mail at the latest three working-days prior to any KASB Meeting.
Observer registration is only accepted via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), and although there is no specific registration form, we require at least the following information for
each person interested in observing KASB Meetings :
- Name of observer
- Name of the entity the observer works for
- Address of the entity
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
We will then confirm your seat or inform you that no seat is available.